Join us to make the school year great at Hungary Creek Middle School!
Volunteers play a critical role in making the Hungary Creek PTSA programs and events successful. Opportunities to be involved and make our school a better place come in all shapes and sizes. You can volunteer at school, from home, mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, weekly, monthly or just once all year. Whatever time or skills you can share are valuable and greatly appreciated by the school staff and our children!
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact email@example.com.
The following are opportunities to give us a hand:
- Administrative Office (assist in school office)
- Basketball Game (plan or work at staff/student basketball game)
- Bookstore (work a morning or lunchtime in CougarMart)
- Clinic (assist in school clinic)
- Correspondence (assist in school office)
- Cougar Fund (assist in collecting donations and delivering prizes)
- Hospitality (help provide meals/snacks for teachers on special occasions)
- Jazz on the Lawn (help with planning and/or purchase of supplies)
- Library (assist in school library)
- Membership Drive (work membership table)
- Programs (assist in planning of PTSA programs)
- Reflections (assist with promoting and displaying works)
- Spirit Nights (copy & distribute flyers)
- Spirit Wear (help gather and tally orders and deliver product)
- Tryuuumph (work with school to get donations from the community)
- 8th Grade Dance (plan, prepare and chaperone or serve)
Before you may volunteer at any Henrico County Public School location, you must complete a Volunteer Form, per HCPS policy. You can visit the Hungary Creek Middle School office to pick one up, or download and print the form here. Once completed, please return it to Mrs. Lane in the Hungary Creek office.